The Gingerbread Village has returned to the Sheraton Grand Seattle, and it will surely delight your whole family as you look at all of its frosted roofs, gumdrop decorations, and intricate designs. From now until Jan. 1, you can see the gingerbread creations of Seattle's top architecture firms, master builders, and Sheraton Grand Seattle's culinary teams. Admission is free, but any donation you make will go directly toward the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation's Northwest Chapter.
Come celebrate the holidays, appreciate all the efforts that went into building these gingerbread houses, and support a great cause! Of course, you'll need a vehicle that'll hold all of your family and friends so you can experience everything together. The 2022 Toyota Sienna XSE is perfect for all your holiday excursions.
The Sienna is so much more than a minivan. It's the embodiment of how the minivan has evolved to handle everything the world throws at families these days. An EPA-estimated 36 mpg allows you to run your errands, go to all the kids' games, have fun on the weekends, accomplish everything the holiday season requires, and not worry about filling up the tank every time. Every Sienna is also a hybrid vehicle, perfect for families who still want the incredible comfort, performance, and reliability while not compromising fuel efficiency.
The Sienna combines its fuel efficiency with exceptional performance features that allow it to handle city streets, suburban neighborhoods, or gravel, rain, and snow with available All-Wheel Drive. An available sport-tuned suspension system on the Sienna adjusts to minor bumps as well as uneven terrain too.
Beauty goes hand in hand with capability on the Sienna. On the XSE, you'll immediately notice the sporty style with black accents, SofTex sport-trimmed seats, including heated front seats and second-row captain's chairs with a super-long-slide feature, metallic black sport mesh front grille, and sharp lines on the edges.
The Sienna's amazing features go on and on. Round up your friends and family and impress them with:
- 7-passenger seating
- A 9-inch multimedia touchscreen that connects to Apple CarPlay, Android Auto™, and Amazon Alexa. All your entertainment sounds better when it plays through the 12-speaker JBL audio system, available on select packages.
- An available 1080p HD screen that comes down from the roof to entertain your passengers during your journey.
- Driver Easy Speak, which allows the driver to broadcast their voice to the rear passengers through speakers installed in the back of the vehicle.
- LED headlights and LED-strip Daytime Running Lights (DRL) with auto on/off feature.
- Four-zone climate control, a best-in-class feature that allows four different people (or pets) to experience the temperature they like.
- Turn-by-turn directions on the available Dynamic Navigation
- Available Remote Connect which connects the Sienna to your smart device so you can start the engine, unlock your doors, and find it in a busy shopping mall parking lot.
- Hands-free power sliding side doors and available kick-activated doors and liftgate that open with a flick of your foot
- A 60/40 One-Motion-Stow Split and Stow third-row seat that adjusts to provide more room for passengers or cargo, whichever you need more.
Every Sienna comes with Toyota Safety Sense 2.0, an active safety package that includes features like the Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Automatic High Beams, Lane Tracing Assist and Road Sign Assist. Additional safety and convenience features include available Front and Rear Parking Assist with Automatic Braking and a Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert.
So, what are you waiting for? Visit the Gingerbread Village, finish your holiday shopping, drive around to see the holiday lights in your neighborhood, and more in the 2022 Toyota Sienna, which starts at $42,825 for the XSE model.