Seattle is buzzing about its new NHL team, the Kraken, and hockey fans are clamoring to get a seat in the redesigned Climate Pledge Arena in Seattle Center. Whether you've experienced a Kraken game already or not, there's another opportunity for you get in on the action. In fact, you can get even closer than the fans by taking a shot at the goal yourself.
The Pacific Science Center, located just south of Climate Pledge Arena, is offering a limited-time hockey exhibit that places you inside a locker room, puts the hockey stick in your hand, and allows you to attempt your best slap shot on goal.
It's the perfect gift for the hockey fan in your life, and it's just a really fun way to spend a weekend in Seattle Center. If you're ready to play, Toyota will help take you there in the perfect vehicle for family excursions, city driving, and more: the 2022 Toyota Sienna!
The Sienna is so much more than a minivan. It's the embodiment of how the minivan has evolved to handle everything the world throws at families these days. An EPA-estimated 35 mpg allows you to run your errands, go to all the kids' games, have fun on the weekends, and not worry about filling up the tank every time. Every Sienna is also a hybrid vehicle. How's that for a "Climate Pledge?"
The Sienna combines its fuel efficiency with exceptional performance features that allow it to go beyond the gridded streets of the city. Available All-wheel drive can handle gravel, rain, or snow. An available sport-tuned suspension system adjusts to minor bumps as well as uneven terrain. Upgrade to the Woodland Edition to get standard roof rails for your equipment plus a tow hitch that can pull up to 3500 lbs.
The Sienna is as beautiful as it is capable. On the XSE, you'll immediately notice the sporty style with black accents, honeycomb grille on the front, and sharp lines on the edges. Choose from a vibrant exterior color palette that fits your personal style.
Softex seats with unique stitching and available leather trim elevate the interior. Add available heating and ventilation to the front seats and heating in the rear captain's chairs to stay comfortable in all seasons. The available second-row captain's chairs also come with super-long slide seats, turning them into recliners to rest your weary legs. Your passengers will love this in combination with the available 1080p HD screen that comes down from the roof.
The amazing features go on and on in the Sienna. Round up your friends and family and impress them with:
- A 9-inch multimedia touchscreen that connects to Apple CarPlay, Android Auto™, and Amazon Alexa. All your entertainment sounds better when it plays through the available JBL audio system too!
- Available Driver Easy Speak, which allows the driver to broadcast their voice to the rear passengers through speakers installed in the back of the vehicle.
- Available four-zone climate control, a best-in-class feature that allows four different people (or pets) to experience the temperature they like.
- Turn-by-turn directions on the available Dynamic Navigation.
- Available Remote Connect, which connects the Sienna to your smart device so you can start the engine, unlock your doors, and find it in a busy shopping mall parking lot.
- Hands-free power sliding side doors and available kick-activated doors and liftgate that open with a flick of your foot
- A 60/40 One-Motion-Stow Split and Stow third-row seat that adjusts to provide more room for passengers or cargo, whichever you need more.
- The capability to install a power lift-up seat to help passengers, or even the driver, get in and out of the vehicle.
Toyota believes safety should be standard on every vehicle. That's why every Sienna comes with Toyota Safety Sense 2.0, an active safety package that includes features like the Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Automatic High Beams, Lane Tracing Assist and Road Sign Assist. Additional available safety and convenience features include front and rear parking assist with automatic braking, a digital rearview mirror that provides a wider view of what's behind you, and a blind spot monitor with rear cross traffic alert.
So, what are you waiting for? Your next adventure awaits in the 2022 Toyota Sienna, which starts at $34,560 MSRP.
For more information on the 2022 Toyota Sienna or any of Toyota's models, visit buyatoyota.com.