It's hard to beat a delicious brunch on a casual weekend. It's even harder to top a brunch with a gorgeous view of one of Washington's most popular waterfalls.
The Dining Room at Salish Lodge welcomes both visitors and guests of the hotel to enjoy a meal featuring local, homegrown ingredients in a luxurious setting that is in the perfect spot to showcase the Snoqualmie River and Snoqualmie Falls.
If you're loading up on food before a hike, the brunch at the Dining Room will certainly do the trick. Maybe you're not interested in doing any walking other than wandering from your room to the restaurant to the spa and back. The views and food will be the treat you've always desired. Settle in, venture out, or do a little of both at the Salish Lodge.
If you're the type of outdoor enthusiast who loves to explore beautiful destinations like Snoqualmie Falls, you'll need a vehicle that can reliably transport you to impressive heights and across tough terrain. The 2022 Toyota Tacoma SR5 answers the call every time.
This five-seater truck is the perfect combination of modern and rugged, with available 16-inch dark gray alloy wheels, available LED headlights, integrated fog lights, an aggressive front grille, and an embossed logo on the rear. Nobody will ever question its capability on the trail, but they also will see that it belongs just as much on the paved highway.
Rely on the 3.5-liter V6 engine with an available Tow Package that can handle up to 6,800 pounds, and don't worry about rolling back on a slope because the available Hill Start Assist Control feature will help you stay where you are as you transition from the brake pedal to the gas pedal. The innovative deck rail system in the fiber-reinforced Sheet-Molded Composite (SMC) truck bed will help you secure your cargo, while specialized storage options allow you to pack a lot more than meets the eye.
The Tacoma isn't all about being tough. It also can feel comfortable and luxurious. Find the perfect seating position with the available 10-way power-adjustable driver's seat; keep the front row cozy with the available dual zone automatic climate control; and connect to your smart devices on the available 8-inch touchscreen audio system that is compatible with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto™, and Amazon Alexa.
Make every drive simpler with available convenient technological features like:
- Smart Key System that allows you to lock and unlock the doors and start the engine while the keys are in your pocket.
- Wi-Fi Connect, which turns your truck into a mobile hotspot.
- Remote Connect, which links the Smart Key features to your smart device.
- Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Integrated Backup Camera with Rear Parking Sonar
Every Toyota Tacoma comes standard with Toyota Safety Sense™, an active safety package that includes features like a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Lane Departure Alert, and Automatic High Beams. It's just a little extra security for both the weekly errands and the rigorous journeys.
If you really want to conquer any type of terrain, the new Tacoma Trail Edition is the upgrade you've been waiting to make. This model is based on the best-selling SR5 grade and is only available in 4×4 Double Cab. It comes with the following features that should delight any adventure seeker who also likes to travel in style:
- Standard locking rear differential to offer added traction when it's needed most in slow-speed four-wheel-drive situations.
- 1.1-inch Front and 0.5-inch Rear Suspension Lift
- Versatile storage in the truck bed and on the driver's side
- Bronze-finished 16-inch wheels that are fitted with Goodyear tires
- Heritage-inspired grille with unique bronze-finished lettering
- Undercarriage skid plates for additional protection on tough roads
- New Lunar Rock color, as well as returning colors Army Green, Midnight Black Metallic, and Super White
So, what are you waiting for? Your next adventure awaits in the 2022 Toyota Tacoma SR5, which starts at $28,490 MSRP.
For more information on the 2022 Toyota Tacoma SR5 or any of Toyota's models, visit buyatoyota.com.