It's hard to resist a well-crafted pizza loaded with toppings and fresh out of the oven. Humble Pie near Seattle's International District prides itself on making delicious and unique pizzas with a sustainable business approach. By eating at Humble Pie, you're not only choosing quality, wood-fired pizza, but you're also choosing environmental awareness.
Humble Pie's buildings are made from FSC-certified lumber. Their energy comes from 18 solar PV panels, made in Washington state and located on-site, and from wind, in partnership with Cascadia Energy. Humble Pie processes rainwater on-site with two green roofs, and they rely solely on LED lighting.
Humble Pie's staff is proud to have a zero-waste policy, serving only recyclable or compostable items. All of their produce is organic, and almost everything you see on their pizzas is locally sourced from Washington state. They even have their own demonstration garden and chickens to help produce some of their ingredients. For their efforts, Humble Pie has been named the "Most Sustainable Business in Little Saigon" by FOLS and as a finalist for "Most Sustainable Business in Seattle" by Sustainable Seattle.
Like Humble Pie, Western Washington Honda Dealers strives to continuously impact the lives of others by taking the Honda Hybrid Road. That road includes any behavior that makes a positive change in the world around you, which means you can take the Hybrid Road by driving the 2021 CR-V Hybrid EX!
Here are some features you'll love about this stylish, environment-saving vehicle:
- Three different drive modes, including ECON mode to improve fuel efficiency, Sport mode to power up the engine, and EV mode to allow the electric motor to take over completely.
- EPA-estimated 40 mpg in the city and 35 mpg on the highway
- Standard all-wheel drive
- A regenerative braking feature that enables the battery to charge whenever the accelerator pedal is released.
- A wireless phone charger, 7-inch display screen, and Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility.
- Automatic LED headlights
- A blind-spot information system that utilizes sensors in the rear bumper to alert you if vehicles are approaching from behind you.
- A multi-angle rearview camera that can show you three different angles of the back of the vehicle.
- Honda Sensing safety technologies
- A five-star safety rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
To learn more about the 2021 CR-V Hybrid EX and all of Honda's vehicles, visit Western Washington Honda Dealers online.
MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $1,175 destination charge, and accessories. Dealer prices may vary. MSRP does not include a $395 charge for select premium colors.
Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA) New Car Assessment Program.
The 40 city/35 highway/38 combined mpg rating is based on 2021 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery-pack age/condition, and other factors.