Waterfront properties are heavily coveted almost everywhere you go, and they are especially gorgeous here in the Pacific Northwest. You're about to feast your eyes on a dream home for anyone who has ever imagined living along the shore of a lake with their family.
This houseboat property underneath the Aurora Bridge in Seattle's Fremont neighborhood was inspired by a trip to Pasadena, Calif. While there, the building crew explored the architecture in the area, including the famous Gamble House. What they saw and learned translated directly into the plans for this property along the Northwest edge of Lake Union. The result is in the slideshow above and in the features you see listed here.
- Three bedrooms, three bathrooms, living room, dining room, and sunroom, spread out over 4,850 square feet.
- Stunning views of Lake Union, boats docked nearby, downtown Seattle, and the Aurora Bridge. Windows from wall to wall in several of the rooms are your lens to the beauty outside.
- Jetted tub sunken below multiple windows looking out over the lake
- Wood paneling and flooring throughout the home
- A personal dock and outdoor patio area
- Located mere minutes from downtown Seattle, Queen Anne, South Lake Union, and Ballard, close enough to the action but removed enough to maintain a tranquil atmosphere.
- Unobstructed view of 4th of July fireworks on the lake
- Dining room, living room, and nook, all of which are perfect for spending time with family and friends
- Endless opportunities to enjoy swimming, hiking, biking, boating, kayaking, shopping, dining, and other forms of entertainment
Houseboat properties are unlike anything you will ever experience. The beauty, privacy, and viewpoints are unparalleled by other properties. See yourself in one today!
The real estate agent working on this property, Jay Kipp, brings over 17 years of experience in the field. He is a member of The Wall Street Journal | Barrons Group Leaders in Real Estate Council and the FORBES Real Estate Council.