Welcome to our weekend events guide, where we share what's up around Seattle. If we're missing something fun, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday, Nov. 25
Bundle up and ring in the holiday season downtown with friends and family!
- 3-5 p.m. pre-show festivities, including two-hour live concert
- 5-6 p.m. Tree lighting, Macy's Star lighting and fireworks
- Free at Westlake Center
Cheer on Team USA in the World Cup with a chance for giveaways and prizes
- Doors at 9 a.m. Kickoff at 11 a.m.
- Free to attend; beer garden available for 21+
- Seattle Center Armory
- Free to tour
- Designer holiday trees on display
- Tree sales benefit Seattle Children's Autism Center and the Uncompensated Care Fund at Seattle Children's Hospital
Nov. 22-Jan. 1
Jaw-dropping gingerbread houses that will make you go, "How is this even possible!?"
- Open daily, see times here
- Donations benefit JDRF
- Sheraton Grand Seattle
Prepare to have your mind blown by experiencing the Blue Man Group live!
- Tickets start at $35
- "Still blue. The rest is all new."
- Paramount Theatre
Nov. 25-Dec. 24
Grab some peppermint hot cocoa and experience the magic of Bellevue's annual Christmas-themed parade!
- Free to attend
- Nightly at 7 p.m.
- Between Bellevue Square and Lincoln Square
Nov. 25- December. 27
- See ticket prices and showtimes here
- McCaw Hall in Seattle
- Presented by Pacific Northwest Ballet
Nov. 25-Dec. 23
- Some sailings feature special events, like Santa photos and tree lightings
- Cruise routes vary
- Find tickets here
- Tickets start at $73
- Showtimes at 3 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- Climate Pledge Arena
Now through Jan. 23, 2023
- Amazing lights sparkle after hours at Seattle's Woodland Park Zoo
- "A New Lights Festival" immersive experience
- Ticket prices vary; buy in advance here