Welcome to our weekend events guide, where we share what's up around Seattle. If we're missing something fun, email us at email@example.com.
Thurs-Sun, Nov. 10-13
- Must-see 2023 hot vehicles
- Ticket prices vary, discounts available
- Lumen Field Event Center
- Single-day, 2-day or 4-day passes available
- Venues across Ballard
Nov. 11, 2022-Jan. 23, 2023
- Amazing lights sparkle after hours at Seattle's Woodland Park Zoo
- "A New Lights Festival" immersive experience
- Ticket prices vary; buy in advance now
Friday, Nov. 11
- Jefferson Starship
- 7:30 p.m.
- Admiral Theatre in Bremerton
Fri-Sun, Nov. 11-13
Visit Northwest Trek Wildlife Park and Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium
- Details on websites for NW Trek and PDZA
- Free admission for veterans and 1/2 off admission for family members!
"Come into the Forest. Reimagine the world through a mycological lens."
- 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Ada's Technical Books and Cafe
Saturday, Nov. 12
Fall Pumpkin Sip and Paint at Locust Cider
- 3 p.m.
- Tickets $40
- Locust Cider on First Hill
Sunday, Nov. 13
National Geographic Live: Wild Hope
Photojournalist Ami Vitale will take you on a visual journey through the worlds captured in front of her camera.
- 2 p.m.
- Tickets start at $30
- Benaroya Hall
- Free to enter
- Sundays 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- 5345 Ballard Ave NW
- This Sunday at 6:30 p.m.
- Neumos - Seattle, WA
NEXT WEEK, NOV. 14-20
Bristol Bay Sockeye Salmon Week — More than 30 local restaurants offering exclusive dishes