"Hamilton" is returning to Seattle in August, and so is the $10 lottery!
Starting at 10 a.m. Friday, July 22, a digital lottery begins where a limited number of tickets for each performance will be available for $10. The lottery will close at noon Thursday, July 28.
HOW TO ENTER
- Use the official app for "Hamilton," (available for all iOS and Android devices in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store).
- Winner and non-winner notifications will be sent between 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. every Thursday for the upcoming week's performances via email and mobile push notification. Winners will have two hours to claim and pay for their ticket(s).
- No purchase or payment is necessary to enter or participate.
- Each winning entrant may purchase up to two (2) tickets.
- Only one entry per person. Repeat entries and disposable email addresses will be discarded.
- Lottery tickets may be picked up at will call beginning 2 hours prior to the performance with a valid photo ID.
- Lottery tickets are void if resold.
- All times listed are in the local time zone.