Welcome to the Weekend Report, where we tell you what's up in Seattle this weekend — things you definitely don't want to miss. We're guaranteed to miss some, so email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if there is something wonderful we need to know about!
Friday, Oct. 8
Belltown Art Walk. An all-ages event where you can walk around and visit neighborhood venues hosting local art receptions. A list of participating venues can be found online. The Belltown Night Market, a group exhibition featuring local artists, is also happening at 2305 1st Avenue.
- 6 to 9 p.m. for both events
Friday and Saturday, Oct. 8-9
Fashion Week at The Bellevue Collection. This event celebrates seven decades of fashion and the newest trends and fall fashion. The Posh Party Trend Show is on Friday, and The Collective Runway Show is on Saturday.
- Posh: 7 p.m. at the Hyatt Regency Bellevue; $50 for virtual access available online (premier and GA sales have ended)
- Collective: 7 p.m. at the Hyatt Regency Bellevue; $50 for virtual access available online (premier and GA tickets are sold out)
MX. Drag Show. This lineup?! Starring Kristie Champagne, Bosco, Kitty Glitter, Stacey Starstruck, Caramel, Kennedy Colby and Mila Skyy... Need we say more?
- $75 high top table, $100 VIP booth, $125 "owner's" booth; reserve online
- 9 to 10 p.m. both days
Saturday, Oct. 9
KU Kids. This reoccurring event happens every second Saturday. This particular event is harvest-themed and features a scarecrow craft, airbrush tattoos, balloon animals, photo-ops and more.
- 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Kirkland Urban
Water Lantern Festival. A family-friendly event featuring food trucks, music, designing your own lantern and letting it go into the water.
- 3:30 to 8 p.m.
- $25.99 online, $40 at the event
- Seattle Public Theater
Monster Mash Market. Explore 40 artists and vendors selling jewelry, ceramics, original artwork and vinyl records, as well as live music, a kid's costume contest, trick or treating and more.
- 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Georgetown Trailer Park Mall
2021 Puget Sound Heart & Stroke Walk. This walk and fundraiser benefit the American Heart Association, funding research to end heart disease and stroke. Join a team or walk on your own in honor of yourself or a loved one.
- Walk when and where you want! Click here for a list of recommended walking trails.
- Register and donate online.
Zeds Dead. This EDM duo presents the Deadbeats Tour: The Revival with special guests Party Favor, Droeloe, Sippy and Jaenga.
- 8 p.m
- $52 to $55; purchase online
- WAMU Theater
Friday to Sunday, Oct. 8-10
Oktoberfest NW. A traditional Oktoberfest featuring German beer, food, music, dancing and more.
- $12 online, $15 onsite Friday; $14 online, $17 onsite Saturday; $6.50 online, $7.50 onsite Sunday (ages 12 and younger do not need a ticket Sunday)
- Friday noon to midnight, Saturday 11 a.m. to midnight and Sunday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Washington State Fair Events Center