Welcome to the Weekend Report, where we tell you what's up in Seattle this weekend — the things you definitely don't want to miss. Washington has officially reopened as of June 30. As we head into our state's "new normal," we will also see the return of events we love. We're guaranteed to miss some, so definitely email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if there is something wonderful we need to know about!
Thursday, Aug. 26
Evergreen State Fair. Starting Thursday, the Evergreen State Fair begins! It'll run from August 26-31 and September 2-6. Find more info online about safety measures and COVID-19 regulations.
Dog Days of Summer Yappy Hour. The Edgewater is hosting a dog-friendly happy hour featuring dog treats from Seattle Barkery, drinks and food for purchase! What more could you want?!
- 4 to 6 p.m.
- Free admission; register online
- Pier 67 at The Edgewater Hotel
Friday and Saturday, Aug. 27-28
Everett Food Truck Festival & Upper Left Beerfest. These two events are partnering up for one incredible weekend of food and brews!
Food Truck Festival:
- More than 20 food trucks
- 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday (only)
- Wetmore between Hewitt and Everett Avenue (right next to Beerfest)
- Free admission; food is for purchase
- More than 25 breweries and cideries + live music; 21 and older only
- 4 to 8:30 p.m. Friday and noon to 8 p.m. Saturday
- Wetmore between Hewitt and Wall (right next to the Food Truck Fest)
- $5 to $40; buy tickets online
- 7 to 11 p.m. both nights
- Free & all-ages
- Mary Olson Farm in Kent
Friday to Sunday, Aug. 27-29
Edmonds Arts Festival. Visit more than 160 juried art booths and peruse award-winning art at this three-day festival. There will also be food and live entertainment.
- 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday and Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday
- Free admission and parking
- Frances Anderson Center