Welcome to the Weekend Report, where we tell you what's up in Seattle this weekend — new and fun things to do, see and try. We're guaranteed to miss some, so email us at email@example.com if there is something wonderful we need to know about!
Friday to Sunday, Aug. 19-21
Seattle Tattoo Expo. This is for tattoo lovers — get a tattoo, check out the work of more than 200 artists, learn about the history and culture of tattoos and more.
- 2 to 10 p.m. Friday, noon to 10 p.m. Saturday and noon to 8 p.m. Sunday
- $25 single day pass, $60 weekend pass; purchase online
- Seattle Center's Exhibition Hall
Saturday, Aug. 20
FunKon 2022. Help Funko celebrate its 5-year anniversary with food trucks, a beer garden, music and more.
- 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Funko HQ in Everett
CID Block Party. Eat, drink and take in all the culture of Seattle's Chinatown-International District.
- 3 to 9 p.m.
- Free to attend
- 900 S King St.
Saturday and Sunday, Aug. 20-21
FRESH PAINT: A Festival of Artists at Work. Explore booths of more than 100 artists, food trucks, a cocktail garden and more.
- 10 to 5 p.m. Saturday and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday
- 2921 Hoyt Avenue, Everett
Through Sunday, Aug. 21
Emerald City Comic Con 2022. The Pacific Northwest's largest pop culture celebration is back with fans, celebrity guests, comic book creators and cosplayers.
- $140 for four-day passes, single day available; purchase online
- Seattle Convention Center
Sunday, Aug. 21
Bellevue Kids Fashion Week Runway Show. To conclude Bellevue Kids Fashion Week, this runway show will allow the kids to show off the skills learned through the program and feature clothes from local designers.
- 5 to 7 p.m.
- $20 to $50; purchase online
- Crossroads Community Center