This energizing mix of coffee infused tequila, white creme de cacao and heavy cream is the perfect pick-me-up for any occasion.
- 1.5 oz. Coffee infused tequila
- 1 oz. White Crème de Cacao
- 1 oz. heavy cream
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Garnish: melted chocolate and espresso beans
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Shake all the ingredients together with cubed ice.
- Double strain into a frozen Nick and Nora glass
- Garnish with espresso beans and serve.
Sure, a glass of wine or a beer is a nice way to unwind – but every now and then, you deserve a happy hour that's a little more...hmmm. What's the word? Refined! Kelly Sparks of Queen Bee Mixology is graciously sharing a new cocktail with us every week, just in time for Happy Hour.
Queen Bee is raising the bar for cocktails made at home with recipes that are both easy – and delicious! Want more? Connect with Queen Bee Mixology on social media for extra recipes and behind-the-scenes content produced by VMG Studios. Please drink responsibly.