Just like a unicorn in a fairytale, this cocktail is pure magic! The Unicorn in the Garden uses Unicorn Vodka's color-changing spirit and blends it with the delicate flavors of cucumber, mint and lime to create a unique and summery cocktail experience that you won't soon forget.
- 1.75 oz. Unicorn Tea Flavored Vodka
- 1 oz. cold-pressed cucumber juice
- Juice of half a lime
- 0.75 oz. mint simple syrup
- 6 oz. club soda
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Combine cucumber juice, lime juice and mint simple syrup into a highball glass.
- Stir gently, then add ice and club soda.
- Use a bar spoon to float vodka on top.
Sure, a glass of wine or a beer is a nice way to unwind – but every now and then, you deserve a happy hour that's a little more...hmmm. What's the word? Refined! Kelly Sparks of Queen Bee Mixology is graciously sharing a new cocktail with us every week, just in time for Happy Hour. Queen Bee is raising the bar for cocktails made at home with recipes that are both easy – and delicious! Want more? Connect with Queen Bee Mixology on social media for extra recipes and behind-the-scenes content produced by VMG Studios. Please drink responsibly.