Sure, a glass of wine or a beer is a nice way to unwind – but every now and then, you deserve a happy hour that's a little more...hmmm. What's the word? Refined! Kelly Sparks of Queen Bee Mixology is graciously sharing a new cocktail with us every week, just in time for Happy Hour.
The Uncle's Garden comes to us from Uncle Nearest whiskey. The smooth floral notes of the whiskey, mixed with the elderflower in St Germaine, makes this Uncle's Garden an amazing place to visit.
- 1.5 oz. Uncle Nearest 1856
- 1/2 oz St Germaine
- 1.5 oz. ml pineapple juice
- 1 egg white
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Combine all ingredients into a dry cocktail shaker and shake for 20 seconds
- Add ice, shake again for another 20 seconds
- Strain into a coupe glass
- Garnish with pineapple leaf or edible flowers
Queen Bee is raising the bar for cocktails made at home with recipes that are both easy – and delicious! Want more? Connect with Queen Bee Mixology on social media for extra recipes and behind-the-scenes content produced by VMG Studios. Please drink responsibly.