Sure, a glass of wine or a beer is a nice way to unwind – but every now and then you deserve a happy hour that’s a little more...hmmm. What’s the word? Refined! Kelly Sparks of Queen Bee Mixology is graciously sharing a new cocktail with us every week, just in time for Happy Hour. Queen Bee is raising the bar for cocktails made at home with recipes that are both easy – and delicious! Want more? Connect with Queen Bee Mixology on social media for extra recipes and behind-the-scenes content.
Let it snow! Queen Bee's Snowball Martini is a sweet and chilly delight with it's beautiful ice blue color and smooth coconut and rum flavors. Serve as a gift to your party guests this holiday season!
- Light colored rum
- Whipped vodka
- Blue curacao
- Coconut cream
- Coconut flakes
- Karo syrup
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Prepare Serving Glass: Dip rim of glass in Karo syrup or lemon juice
- Dip glass into dish filled with coconut flakes. Set aside
- Mix Drink: Fill tall highball glass with ice.
- Add 1.5 oz light rum, 1.5 oz whipped vodka, .5 oz blue curacao and .5 oz coconut cream.
- Secure shaker over highball glass and shake well.
- Strain into prepared serving glass.