This cocktail is undoubtedly beautiful, but when it comes to The Purple Crown, there's even more than meets the eye. By pairing the rich flavors of butterfly pea blossom-infused gin with delicious white wine, we've built a tasty drink that's fit for royalty.
- 3 oz. chardonnay
- 1 oz. butterfly pea flower syrup
- 0.5 oz. Cointreau liqueur
- 2 oz. Empress Gin
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Add butterfly pea flower syrup and Cointreau liqueur to a cocktail class.
- Top with ice.
- Pour in white wine then, using a bar spoon, float Empress Gin on top.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh rosemary.
Sure, a glass of wine or a beer is a nice way to unwind – but every now and then, you deserve a happy hour that's a little more...hmmm. What's the word? Refined! Kelly Sparks of Queen Bee Mixology is graciously sharing a new cocktail with us every week, just in time for Happy Hour.
Queen Bee is raising the bar for cocktails made at home with recipes that are both easy – and delicious! Want more? Connect with Queen Bee Mixology on social media for extra recipes and behind-the-scenes content produced by VMG Studios. Please drink responsibly.