The Bellflower cocktail is an herbaceous and floral nod to the summer season's beautiful blooms. This cocktail's delicately sweet flavors pair with a light yet creamy texture to create a drink perfect for sipping in the sun. So, shake one up and enjoy!
- 1.5 oz. Empress Gin
- 0.5 oz. yellow chartreuse
- 1 dash orange bitters
- 0.5 oz. lemon juice
- 1 egg white
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker.
- Give it a good, dry shake to foam the egg white.
- Top with ice and shake until chilled.
- Strain into a martini glass and garnish with a lemon or your favorite flower.
Sure, a glass of wine or a beer is a nice way to unwind – but every now and then, you deserve a happy hour that's a little more...hmmm. What's the word? Refined! Kelly Sparks of Queen Bee Mixology is graciously sharing a new cocktail with us every week, just in time for Happy Hour.
Queen Bee is raising the bar for cocktails made at home with recipes that are both easy – and delicious! Want more? Connect with Queen Bee Mixology on social media for extra recipes and behind-the-scenes content produced by VMG Studios. Please drink responsibly.