Are you ready for a cocktail that is equal parts sugar and spice? Then the Sugar and Spice and Everything... is just the drink for you! Like an Old Fashioned, this libation utilizes just a dash of water to open up the fantastic flavors of your favorite bourbon. Combine these simple ingredients with a little spice and a little sweet to create a sipping experience that's, well, everything nice!
- 1 Sugar Cube
- 2 Dashes Angostura Bitters
- 1 Teaspoon Water
- 1.5 oz. Bourbon
- 0.5 oz. lime juice OR 2 packets per True Lime by True Citrus
- 1 oz American Cocktail Company Smokin' Margarita Mix
- Garnish with a Dried Lime Wheel
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Add Angostura Bitters and a sugar cube to a beaker or pint glass.
- Add water; muddle and stir until the sugar cube is dissolved.
- Add the remaining ingredients and 2-3 ice cubes; gently stir until chilled.
- Strain into a cocktail glass and garnish with dried lime.
Sure, a glass of wine or a beer is a nice way to unwind – but every now and then, you deserve a happy hour that's a little more...hmmm. What's the word? Refined! Kelly Sparks of Queen Bee Mixology is graciously sharing a new cocktail with us every week, just in time for Happy Hour.
Queen Bee is raising the bar for cocktails made at home with recipes that are both easy – and delicious! Want more? Connect with Queen Bee Mixology on social media for extra recipes and behind-the-scenes content produced by VMG Studios. Please drink responsibly.