Well, she's at it again! Queen Bee is popping by to give you the recipe behind one of her new favorite ways to make a Negroni — swapping out the traditional gin in favor of an iconically smoky spirit, mezcal. Then dialing this drink up even further with some liquid smoke and lightly charred rosemary. Mix one up and let us know what you think!
- 1 oz. Rosemary Infused Campari
- 1 oz. Sweet Vermouth
- 1.5 oz. Mezcal
- 2 Small Drips of Mesquite Liquid Smoke
- Rosemary Spring and Orange Peel for Garnish
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Put all ingredients into a beaker or cocktail shaker with ice, stir to chill.
- Strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish with rosemary sprig and orange peel.
- Light the rosemary sprig with a kitchen torch, extinguish before serving.
Sure, a glass of wine or a beer is a nice way to unwind – but every now and then, you deserve a happy hour that's a little more...hmmm. What's the word? Refined! Kelly Sparks of Queen Bee Mixology is graciously sharing a new cocktail with us every week, just in time for Happy Hour.
Queen Bee is raising the bar for cocktails made at home with recipes that are both easy – and delicious! Want more? Connect with Queen Bee Mixology on social media for extra recipes and behind-the-scenes content produced by VMG Studios. Please drink responsibly.