Sure, a glass of wine or a beer is a nice way to unwind – but every now and then, you deserve a happy hour that's a little more...hmmm. What's the word? Refined! Kelly Sparks of Queen Bee Mixology is graciously sharing a new cocktail with us every week, just in time for Happy Hour. Queen Bee is raising the bar for cocktails made at home with recipes that are both easy – and delicious! Want more? Connect with Queen Bee Mixology on social media for extra recipes and behind-the-scenes content. Please drink responsibly.
Who says a martini can't be sweet — and salty?! This amazing salted caramel espresso martini is easy to drink with a delightful touch of chocolate covered pretzels to accompany it. Any hour in your evening will be happy with this drink in hand.
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Chilled espresso
- Chocolate liqueur
- Bailey's Salted Caramel
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Make rim garnish by crushing pretzels
- Melt 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Take a glass and dip the rim in melted chocolate and crushed pretzels
- Add 4 oz. chilled espresso, 2 oz. chocolate liqueur and 2.5 oz. Bailey's Salted Caramel to shaker
- Shake and pour