Up for a fresh take on the traditional margarita? Well, look no further! The Salsa Sunset is a little bit spicy and a little bit sweet, a balanced combination built to complement the smooth flavors of your favorite tequila.
- 1.5 oz. Red Bell Pepper & Jalapeño Juice
- 1 Handful of Fresh Cilantro Leaves
- 3 oz. Cantera Negra Añejo Tequila
- 0.5o oz. Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 tsp. Agave Nectar
- 1 Pinch of Smoked Salt
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Add red pepper juice and cilantro to a cocktail shaker and muddle.
- Add the remaining ingredients, top with ice and shake until chilled.
- Strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice and garnish with bell pepper.
Sure, a glass of wine or a beer is a nice way to unwind – but every now and then, you deserve a happy hour that's a little more...hmmm. What's the word? Refined! Kelly Sparks of Queen Bee Mixology is graciously sharing a new cocktail with us every week, just in time for Happy Hour.
Queen Bee is raising the bar for cocktails made at home with recipes that are both easy – and delicious! Want more? Connect with Queen Bee Mixology on social media for extra recipes and behind-the-scenes content produced by VMG Studios. Please drink responsibly.