This week's cocktail, the Ruby Sipper, is nothing short of luxurious. Its bold and slightly sweet flavors pair perfectly with the smoothness of your favorite bourbon and the richness of real vanilla extract. This perfectly balanced blend is sure to add some sophistication to your next happy hour!
- 1 Luxardo Cherry
- 1 bar spoon of Luxardo Cherry Syrup
- 2 oz. Bourbon
- 1 oz. Sweet Vermouth
- 1 dash Angostura Bitters
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Add Luxardo cherry and syrup to a cocktail shaker and lightly muddle.
- Pour in the remaining ingredients, add ice and shake until chilled.
- Strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice and garnish with a lemon swirl.
Sure, a glass of wine or a beer is a nice way to unwind – but every now and then, you deserve a happy hour that's a little more...hmmm. What's the word? Refined! Kelly Sparks of Queen Bee Mixology is graciously sharing a new cocktail with us every week, just in time for Happy Hour.
Queen Bee is raising the bar for cocktails made at home with recipes that are both easy – and delicious! Want more? Connect with Queen Bee Mixology on social media for extra recipes and behind-the-scenes content produced by VMG Studios. Please drink responsibly.