Sure, a glass of wine or a beer is a nice way to unwind – but every now and then, you deserve a happy hour that's a little more...hmmm. What's the word? Refined! Kelly Sparks of Queen Bee Mixology is graciously sharing a new cocktail with us every week, just in time for Happy Hour.
There is truly nothing like a rose garden to fill your senses and stoke your imagination. The Rose Garden cocktail is an imaginative concoction of fresh flavors that is incredibly light and embodies the very essence of a beautiful rose garden.
- 2 oz. gin
- 1 oz. dry vermouth
- 1/2 oz. Sonoma Syrup Company's simple syrup
- 8 drops of Bitter Rose from Bitter Girl Bitters
- 1/4 oz. fresh-squeezed lemon juice
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Put all ingredients into a shaker, add ice, shake until chilled and double strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with rose petals.
Queen Bee is raising the bar for cocktails made at home with recipes that are both easy – and delicious! Want more? Connect with Queen Bee Mixology on social media for extra recipes and behind-the-scenes content produced by VMG Studios. Please drink responsibly.