Sure, a glass of wine or a beer is a nice way to unwind – but every now and then, you deserve a happy hour that's a little more...hmmm. What's the word? Refined! Kelly Sparks of Queen Bee Mixology is graciously sharing a new cocktail with us every week, just in time for Happy Hour.
In honor of the late, great and notorious Ruth Bader Ginsburg, the RBG cocktail is a little bit sweet and a little bit spicy, and when you put it all together for family and friends, you'll be sure to get a full-court approval.
- 1 1/2 oz. Black Barrel Rum
- 1/4 oz. Banane du Brésil liqueur
- 1/4 oz. Domaine de Canton Ginger liqueur
- 3 dashes vanilla extract
- Garnish: skewered brûléed bananas
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Combine all of the ingredients in a shaker with ice and shake until well chilled.
- Strain into a coupe and garnish with skewered brûléed banana slices.
Queen Bee is raising the bar for cocktails made at home with recipes that are both easy – and delicious! Want more? Connect with Queen Bee Mixology on social media for extra recipes and behind-the-scenes content produced by VMG Studios. Please drink responsibly.