If there is one thing Kelly Sparks never gets tired of, it's a great martini. And this week's cocktail, the Pink Paradise, is a refreshing take on the classic recipe. By adding lychee to the traditional mix, Queen Bee Mixology has created an elegant, slightly sweet libation that is sure to become a new favorite.
- 1.5 oz. Vodka
- 0.5 oz. St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 1 oz. Lychee Simple Syrup
- 0.75 oz. Lemon Juice
- 0.25 oz. Cranberry or Pom Juice
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker and top with ice. Shake until chilled.
- Strain into a cocktail glass and garnish with lychee.
Sure, a glass of wine or a beer is a nice way to unwind – but every now and then, you deserve a happy hour that's a little more...hmmm. What's the word? Refined! Kelly Sparks of Queen Bee Mixology is graciously sharing a new cocktail with us every week, just in time for Happy Hour.
Queen Bee is raising the bar for cocktails made at home with recipes that are both easy – and delicious! Want more? Connect with Queen Bee Mixology on social media for extra recipes and behind-the-scenes content produced by VMG Studios. Please drink responsibly.