Have you ever been to Washington, D.C.? It's a city full of museums, cultural attractions and — of course — great bars and restaurants! One of Queen Bee's favorites is the Capital Grille, and the Neato Tito is her take on one of their best (and simplest) cocktails. So, get yourself a whole pineapple and get ready to infuse!
- 1 Pineapple
- 1 Bottle of Tito's Vodka
- Cocktail Caviar for garnish
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Slice pineapple into small chunks and add to infusion bottle (I used one from Crew Supply Co.)
- Fill infusion bottle with vodka, let it sit for 24 hours.
- Pour 2 oz. of pineapple-infused vodka into a cocktail shaker, top with ice, and shake until chilled.
- Pour into a cocktail glass and garnish with cocktail caviar.
Sure, a glass of wine or a beer is a nice way to unwind – but every now and then, you deserve a happy hour that's a little more...hmmm. What's the word? Refined! Kelly Sparks of Queen Bee Mixology is graciously sharing a new cocktail with us every week, just in time for Happy Hour.
Queen Bee is raising the bar for cocktails made at home with recipes that are both easy – and delicious! Want more? Connect with Queen Bee Mixology on social media for extra recipes and behind-the-scenes content produced by VMG Studios. Please drink responsibly.