Do we have any coffee lovers out there? Of course, we do, it's Seattle! If you're anything like Queen Bee, you love a good mocha. It's truly the perfect pick me up. And the last time she ordered the classic combo of espresso and chocolate, it got her thinking — why not add a little vodka? So, grab your cocktail shaker because today we're turning a coffee shop favorite into a happy hour treat. Cheers!
- 2 oz. Vodka
- 0.25 oz. Javvy Coffee Concentrate
- 0.75 oz. Bouvery CV Chocolate Liqueur
- 0.5 oz. Simple Syrup
- Garnish with Grated White Chocolate
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Dip the rim of your martini glass into Karo syrup and then into grated white chocolate. Set aside.
- Add all ingredients into a cocktail shaker, top with ice, and shake until chilled.
- Strain into your pre-garnished martini glass.
Sure, a glass of wine or a beer is a nice way to unwind – but every now and then, you deserve a happy hour that's a little more...hmmm, what's's the word? Refined! Kelly Sparks of Queen Bee Mixology is graciously sharing a new cocktail with us every week, just in time for Happy Hour.
Queen Bee is raising the bar for cocktails made at home with recipes that are both easy – and delicious! Want more? Connect with Queen Bee Mixology on social media for extra recipes and behind-the-scenes content produced by VMG Studios. Please drink responsibly.