Who doesn't love a delicious macaron? This classic French cookie can be found in just about every bakery, so Queen Bee thought, why not have one at the bar, too? Here, they've combined the rich flavors of almond and vanilla with the refined taste of an herbaceous gin. The result is a decadent cocktail dessert, sure to be a popular sip at your next happy hour.
- 1.5 oz. Gin
- 1 oz. Coconut Milk
- 1 oz. Sonoma Vanilla Almond Simple Syrup
- 1 Tsp. Powdered Sugar
- 1 oz. Lemon Juice
- 1 Egg or 0.5 oz. Egg White Substitute
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Add all ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice and shake until chilled.
- Strain contents, then give it a good, dry shake until the egg white has foamed.
- Strain into a cocktail glass and garnish with a macaron.
Sure, a glass of wine or a beer is a nice way to unwind – but every now and then, you deserve a happy hour that's a little more...hmmm. What's the word? Refined! Kelly Sparks of Queen Bee Mixology is graciously sharing a new cocktail with us every week, just in time for Happy Hour.
Queen Bee is raising the bar for cocktails made at home with recipes that are both easy – and delicious! Want more? Connect with Queen Bee Mixology on social media for extra recipes and behind-the-scenes content produced by VMG Studios. Please drink responsibly.