Who is ready for a classic bourbon cocktail? This week, Queen Bee is shaking up a Lion's Tail. This traditional libation rose to popularity in the late 1930s and has been a beloved way to enjoy your favorite bourbon ever since. So, what do you say? Let's mix one up!
- 2oz. Bourbon
- 0.25oz. Allspice Dram
- 0.50 oz. Fresh Lime Juice
- 0.50oz. Brown Sugar Simple Syrup
- 2 Dashes of Angostura Bitters
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Add all ingredients to a beaker, ensuring to strain your fresh lime juice before pouring it in.
- Add ice and stir until chilled.
- Strain into a cocktail glass and garnish with a lime.
Sure, a glass of wine or a beer is a nice way to unwind – but every now and then, you deserve a happy hour that's a little more...hmmm. What's the word? Refined! Kelly Sparks of Queen Bee Mixology is graciously sharing a new cocktail with us every week, just in time for Happy Hour.
Queen Bee is raising the bar for cocktails made at home with recipes that are both easy – and delicious! Want more? Connect with Queen Bee Mixology on social media for extra recipes and behind-the-scenes content produced by VMG Studios. Please drink responsibly.