Who says you can't have dessert in a glass? This week's cocktail takes all the iconic flavors of a delicious key lime pie and mixes them with a distinctively smooth vanilla vodka. The result? A perfect Happy Hour sweet treat that won't have to wait until after dinner.
- 0.5 oz. Amoretti Key Lime Beverage Infusion
- 2 oz. vanilla vodka
- 0.75 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 1 oz. pineapple juice
- 1.5 tablespoon crushed pie crust
- 3 oz. lime meringue
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Add all ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice and shake until chilled.
- Dip the rim of a martini glass into Karo syrup and onto a plate with crushed pie crust.
- Add cocktail shaker contents to the glass and top with meringue.
- Garnish with a lime.
Sure, a glass of wine or a beer is a nice way to unwind – but every now and then, you deserve a happy hour that's a little more...hmmm. What's the word? Refined! Kelly Sparks of Queen Bee Mixology is graciously sharing a new cocktail with us every week, just in time for Happy Hour.
Queen Bee is raising the bar for cocktails made at home with recipes that are both easy – and delicious! Want more? Connect with Queen Bee Mixology on social media for extra recipes and behind-the-scenes content produced by VMG Studios. Please drink responsibly.