Will there be more than a few cocktail lovers at your next holiday gathering? If so, I recommend pre-preparing a batch cocktail. These libations can be mixed up before guests arrive, left in a pitcher or bowl and available for attendees to serve up themselves whenever they're ready. If this sounds like a plan to you, I suggest whipping up this Holiday Sangria!
- 2 Bottles of Risata Wines Moscato d'Asti
- 1/2 cup apricot brandy
- Sliced pear, green apple and star fruit
- Frozen cranberries
- 1 bottle of sparkling mineral water
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Put all ingredients, except mineral water, into a pitcher and stir.
- Place in refrigerator and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Pour serving into a cocktail glass over frozen cranberries and top with chilled mineral water.
Sure, a glass of wine or a beer is a nice way to unwind – but every now and then, you deserve a happy hour that's a little more...hmmm. What's the word? Refined! Kelly Sparks of Queen Bee Mixology is graciously sharing a new cocktail with us every week, just in time for Happy Hour.
Queen Bee is raising the bar for cocktails made at home with recipes that are both easy – and delicious! Want more? Connect with Queen Bee Mixology on social media for extra recipes and behind-the-scenes content produced by VMG Studios. Please drink responsibly.