Winter's here, and there's a chill in the air. This week, we're making a cocktail inspired by the season — the Frosty Morning. It's the perfect drink to enjoy while watching the snowfall.
- 2 oz Scotch
- 1oz. Pineapple Juice
- 0.5 oz. Blue Curacao Liqueur
- 0.5 oz. Coconut Crème
- Shredded Coconut For Rim
- Powdered Sugar & Water Mixture For Rim
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Make a paste out of powdered sugar and water.
- Rim a martini glass with the paste and dip in the coconut flakes, then set aside.
- Add all the ingredients into a shaker and top with ice.
- Shake until chilled.
- Pour the mixture into the rimmed glass.
Sure, a glass of wine or a beer is a nice way to unwind – but every now and then, you deserve a happy hour that's a little more...hmmm. What's the word? Refined! Kelly Sparks of Queen Bee Mixology is graciously sharing a new cocktail with us every week, just in time for Happy Hour.
Queen Bee is raising the bar for cocktails made at home with recipes that are both easy – and delicious! Want more? Connect with Queen Bee Mixology for extra recipes and behind-the-scenes content produced by VMG Studios. Please drink responsibly.