Sure, a glass of wine or a beer is a nice way to unwind – but every now and then, you deserve a happy hour that's a little more...hmmm. What's the word? Refined! Kelly Sparks of Queen Bee Mixology is graciously sharing a new cocktail with us every week, just in time for Happy Hour.
The Fairytale is a dreamy experience blending wonderful flavors together into an incredibly delicious and memorable cocktail — the height of elegance and sophistication.
- 1 oz. Absinthe Absente
- 1 oz. elderflower liqueur
- 1 oz. gin
- 3/4 oz. pineapple juice (use fresh or unsweetened if bottled/canned)
- 1/2 oz. freshly squeezed lemon juice
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker and fill 3/4 with ice.
- Shake until chilled, about 12 seconds.
- Strain into a coupe glass over a large chunk of ice (optional).
- Garnish with a small edible orchid or a lime twist.
Queen Bee is raising the bar for cocktails made at home with recipes that are both easy – and delicious! Want more? Connect with Queen Bee Mixology on social media for extra recipes and behind-the-scenes content produced by VMG Studios. Please drink responsibly.