Eggnog has a long history, but it wasn't until it became popular in the United States during the 1700s that we started thinking of it as a holiday beverage. This week, Queen Bee is making an eggnog cocktail that will become a holiday staple.
- 1 oz. Vodka
- 1 oz. Amaretto
- 2 oz. Eggnog
- Pinch of Nutmeg
- Pinch of Cinnamon for Garnish
- Caramel Sauce for Rim
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Rim your glass with caramel sauce.
- Add vodka, amaretto, eggnog and nutmeg into a shaker with ice.
- Shake until chilled.
- Pour mixture into the rimmed glass and sprinkle cinnamon atop the cocktail.
- Add in a cinnamon stick for extra flavor.
Sure, a glass of wine or a beer is a nice way to unwind – but every now and then, you deserve a happy hour that's a little more...hmmm. What's the word? Refined! Kelly Sparks of Queen Bee Mixology is graciously sharing a new cocktail with us every week, just in time for Happy Hour.
Queen Bee is raising the bar for cocktails made at home with recipes that are both easy – and delicious! Want more? Connect with Queen Bee Mixology on social media for extra recipes and behind-the-scenes content produced by VMG Studios. Please drink responsibly.