Sure, a glass of wine or a beer is a nice way to unwind – but every now and then, you deserve a happy hour that's a little more...hmmm. What's the word? Refined! Kelly Sparks of Queen Bee Mixology is graciously sharing a new cocktail with us every week, just in time for Happy Hour.
Chocolate! Cherries! Vodka! Yeah, we went there. This drink is hands-down delicious. Sure, the Chocolate Cherry Martini is on the sweet side, but we would be lying if we didn't call attention to its deep rich notes of cherry that elevate it from a dessert cocktail to an anytime cocktail.
- 1 oz. vodka
- 1.5 oz. cognac
- 1 oz. Crème de Coco
- 0.75 oz. Maraschino Liqueur
- 3 dashes Angostura Bitters
- Garnish with Maraschino Cherry and Chocolate
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker filled with ice and shake until chilled.
- Strain into your favorite cocktail glass and garnish with a maraschino cherry and chocolate.
Queen Bee is raising the bar for cocktails made at home with recipes that are both easy – and delicious! Want more? Connect with Queen Bee Mixology on social media for extra recipes and behind-the-scenes content produced by VMG Studios. Please drink responsibly.