Don't get us wrong, a classic Bloody Mary or Mimosa will always be delicious, but if you've found yourself wanting to reach for something a bit different, the Breakfast with Martha will not disappoint! So go ahead, mix one up with your next brunch and enjoy the perfect balance of these deep, savory flavors.
- 4 cucumber rounds
- 2 slices of jalapeño
- 0.5 oz. simple syrup
- 1 bar spoon prepared horseradish
- Large pinch of kosher salt
- 2 oz. vodka
- 1 oz. fresh lime juice
- Freshly ground pepper for garnish
HOW TO MAKE IT
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the cucumber.
- Add jalapeño and lightly muddle again.
- Add remaining ingredients and shake with ice until chilled.
- Double strain into a highball glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish with pepper and a cucumber ribbon.
Sure, a glass of wine or a beer is a nice way to unwind – but every now and then, you deserve a happy hour that's a little more...hmmm. What's the word? Refined! Kelly Sparks of Queen Bee Mixology is graciously sharing a new cocktail with us every week, just in time for Happy Hour.
Queen Bee is raising the bar for cocktails made at home with recipes that are both easy – and delicious! Want more? Connect with Queen Bee Mixology on social media for extra recipes and behind-the-scenes content produced by VMG Studios. Please drink responsibly.