The Blackberry Whiskey Sour is sweet, tart and perfect for sipping.
- 2 oz. Bourbon
- 0.75 oz. Blackberry Liqueur
- 0.75 oz. Lemon Juice
- 0.75 oz. Simple Syrup
- 1 Egg White
- Garnish: Blackberries and Mint
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Add all ingredients into a shaker with a spiral ball and shake vigorously until mixture is foamy.
- Remove the spiral ball and shake with ice.
- Pour mixture into glass and garnish.
Sure, a glass of wine or a beer is a nice way to unwind – but every now and then, you deserve a happy hour that's a little more...hmmm. What's the word? Refined! Kelly Sparks of Queen Bee Mixology is graciously sharing a new cocktail with us every week, just in time for Happy Hour.
Queen Bee is raising the bar for cocktails made at home with recipes that are both easy – and delicious! Want more? Connect with Queen Bee Mixology on social media for extra recipes and behind-the-scenes content produced by VMG Studios. Please drink responsibly.