Yes, you read that right! We're mixing up a moonshine cocktail and, while this spirit might seem a bit out of the box to some of you, we promise that its unique and delicious flavors won't disappoint. So, grab your cocktail shaker because this late-fall sipper is a tasty combination of apple, cinnamon and vanilla that you don't want to miss!
- 2 oz. Apple Cider
- 1.5 oz. Saint Luna Moonshine
- 1 oz. Vanilla Vodka
- 1 oz. Cinnamon Simple Syrup
- 0.5 oz. Lemon Juice
- Half a Cap of Vanilla Extract
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker, top with ice, and shake until chilled.
- Strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish with apple slices and a cinnamon stick.
Sure, a glass of wine or a beer is a nice way to unwind – but every now and then, you deserve a happy hour that's a little more...hmmm. What's the word? Refined! Kelly Sparks of Queen Bee Mixology is graciously sharing a new cocktail with us every week, just in time for Happy Hour.
Queen Bee is raising the bar for cocktails made at home with recipes that are both easy – and delicious! Want more? Connect with Queen Bee Mixology on social media for extra recipes and behind-the-scenes content produced by VMG Studios. Please drink responsibly.