Queen Bee loves visiting local markets this time of year to pick up things like cider and apple butter. So, why not make a cocktail with it?
- 2 oz. Bourbon
- 2 oz. Apple Cider
- 2 TBS Apple Butter
- 2 Dashes Angostura Bitters
- Coarse Sugar for Rim
- Cinnamon Sticks for Garnish
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Wet the rim of your glass with apple cider then dip in sugar.
- Add all ingredients into a shaker topped with ice and shake until chilled.
- Pour cocktail mixture into rimmed glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish with cinnamon sticks.
Sure, a glass of wine or a beer is a nice way to unwind – but every now and then, you deserve a happy hour that's a little more...hmmm. What's the word? Refined! Kelly Sparks of Queen Bee Mixology is graciously sharing a new cocktail with us every week, just in time for Happy Hour.
Queen Bee is raising the bar for cocktails made at home with recipes that are both easy – and delicious! Want more? Connect with Queen Bee Mixology on social media for extra recipes and behind-the-scenes content produced by VMG Studios. Please drink responsibly.