One of the easiest ways to show someone you love them is to buy them a box of cookies. This sweet treat has been a classic forever, and over the years, there have been a few flavors that have risen to the top as staples on every menu. Chocolate, peanut butter, red velvet, birthday cakeIs your mouth watering yet?
Bell's Cookie Co. was founded upon love, nostalgia, and a desire to bring delicious cookies to the public whenever they want them. Since Brooke and her husband Tomas first started baking this amazing business idea, they have expanded upon classic cookie flavors and built a menu that will surely satisfy any sweet tooth.
Available for pick-up right here in Seattle and offering delivery to anywhere in the country, Bell's Cookie Co. is the destination for cookies. Order them hot from their small-but-mighty shop in Green Lake, send someone a gift, buy some cookie dough to bake with your family this holiday season, or treat Santa to the best cookies he's ever tasted.
Brooke and her team have passionately crafted flavors you'll instantly love, including:
- Chocolate Monster (chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, pecans, and caramel)
- The Pantry (pretzel, white chocolate chips, toffee, and coffee)
- The Bells (toffee, potato chip, chocolate chip, and pecan)
- Red velvet (white chocolate, dark chocolate, and marshmallows)
- Lemon, blueberry and shortbread
- Chocolate chunk with Maldon salt
- Triple peanut chip and oat
- Colombian corn
- Double chocolate made with almond flour (vegan and gluten-free)
The next time you're craving something sweet, you have to try Bell's Cookie Co., open Tuesday through Sunday! You and your loved ones won't be disappointed by these cookies that are always baked with unique, high-quality ingredients and with the goal of being the No. 1 cookie choice in the market!
Plus, Delta Airlines serves cookies from Bell's Cookie Co. to first-class passengers, so if you're planning to travel for the holidays, consider upgrading your seat assignment for a delicious bonus!