We recently had the opportunity to explore Alaska with Seattle-based Windstar Cruises, a boutique cruise line that takes small ship sailing in a completely different direction.
From the moment we stepped on Windstar's Star Legend, it's obvious that our Alaskan vacation will be anything but ordinary. This boutique ship only holds a maximum of 212 guests with more than 150 crew members, which means you've got personalized service at every turn.
We ate delicious food prepared by James Beard Foundation chefs, marveled at glacier-sculpted cliffs and cascading waterfalls, spotted wild brown bears and salmon, went rafting in an Eagle Preserve, and sailed waters beyond the reach of larger cruise ships.
Here's a round-up of our adventures:
- Experience a cruise that's 180 degrees from ordinary. Find out what makes Windstar so great!
- Experience authentic Alaska with Windstar's Signature Expeditions. See what exclusive excursions Windstar has to offer their guests.
- Sail Alaska: What to expect in Haines and Ketchikan. Take a peek at what you'll see in Haines and Ketchikan.
- Experience Alaskan culture in Wrangell and Juneau on Windstar Cruises. Fall in love with Alaskan heritage in Wrangell and Juneau.
- Set sail to Sitka with Windstar Cruises. Make memories in a town that's only accessible by land or sea.
Ready to book your Alaskan adventure? Visit www.windstarcruises.com or call 877-212-1416 to learn more.