For a quick two-day sale, Delta Air Lines is celebrating their five year "Hub-iversary" in Seattle this summer and are saying "thank you" by offering customers Delta Comfort+ seating for just $5 more than main cabin seating!
Delta Comfort+ offers extra leg room, dedicated overhead bin space and Priority Boarding.
SAY NO MORE! We're in.
Starting today, April 26, 2019 through tomorrow April 27, 2019 you can purchase tickets with a 21-day advance purchase required for travel from May 15- June 16, 2019. Note that this promotion does not include existing flights!
Here's what you can get:
- Seattle --> Boise, ID: $84
- Seattle -->Eugene, OR: $84
- Seattle, -->Juneau, AK: $133
- Seattle --> Ketchikan, AK $138
- Seattle -->Las Vegas, NV: $94
- Seattle -->Los Angeles, CA: $94
- Seattle -->Medford, OR: $89
- Seattle -->Orange County, CA: $94
- Seattle --> Phoenix, AZ: $94
- Seattle--> Portland, OR: $64
- Seattle --> Sacramento, CA: $79
- Seattle-->San Diego, CA: $84
- Seattle --> San Francisco, CA: $79
- Seattle --> San Jose, CA: $79
- Seattle --> Sitka, AK: $143
- Seattle--> Spokane, WA: $79
And all of those in Comfort+. Not too shabby! Learn more on Delta's website!
Delta officially named Seattle a hub in June 2014, and its presence has expanded competition and enhanced the customer experience for travelers at Sea-Tac. Delta now operates more than 150 peak-day departures to more than 50 destinations from Sea-Tac.