Now open in Seattle's First Hill neighborhood, Murano Senior Living is committed to giving residents a one-of-a-kind retirement experience. Residents can look forward to flexible living options, incredible city views and first-class amenities.
History of First Hill
Murano Senior Living is located in First Hill, Seattle's first residential neighborhood. The area is vibrant with shops, restaurants and landmarks like the Frye Art Museum and St. James Cathedral. The luxury senior living community opened in October and is ready to welcome residents to an exciting new chapter of their lives.
Flexible, comfortable and convenient
There are multiple types of care available to residents, including independent living, assisted living, memory care, and respite care. Everything is adaptable to exactly what you need from your next home. Murano Senior Living even offers month-to-month rent instead of the buy-in options that are common in many senior communities.
Those who choose independent living can select from a variety of floor plans, including studios, one-bedroom or two-bedroom units, and even penthouse suites atop the 24-story building. The penthouses overlook Puget Sound, Mount Rainier, the Cascades, and downtown Seattle, giving you breathtaking, panoramic views of the city and the nature surrounding it.
There are several different levels of assisted living options that are customizable for each resident. The first level begins with amenities like daily meals, laundry, housekeeping services, a full-time registered nurse, and more.
Amenities to make life easier
- Enjoy a movie in the surround-sound theater, featuring new releases and classic films.
- Get pampered in the spa and salon, which offers haircuts, massage therapy, physical therapy and more.
- Exercise for seniors is fun and convenient with the PrimeFit gym.
- Golf enthusiasts can engage in their hobby with a virtual indoor simulator.
- Get creative in the art studio and participate in art classes.
- Relax and unwind at the fireside piano lounge, or enjoy games in the tech lounge.
- Order a drink and soak in the beauty around you at the Sea + Sky Bar on the rooftop.
- If you need last-minute theatre tickets, the on-site concierge service has you covered.
- Parking is a breeze. Enjoy secure parking with valet service.
At Murano Senior Living, you can choose from the Mosaic fine dining restaurant or the Hue casual dining restaurant. Enjoy three bars, including the Sea + Sky that has a rooftop deck and premium views. Dine al fresco at either of the two outdoor terraces, or take advantage of the private dining room for entertaining family and guests.
If your calendar still has some empty spots, you can fill it up with the many events that Murano Senior Living offers to its residents. Themes range from music, art, dining, fitness, and more.