Black Friday is only a couple of weeks away, signaling the beginning of the holiday shopping season. Some are already tackling their shopping lists to get ahead of the rush. If you haven't started shopping yet, there's still time! With so many stores all in one place, you'll find holiday shopping is easy at Redmond Town Center.
Year-round shoppers enjoy this open-air urban village filled with retail, restaurants, fitness studios, hotels, spas, live theater, medical care, and more. There's even bocce ball, shuffleboard, a fountain and a fireplace for those times you need a break from shopping. But, Redmond Town Center truly comes alive during the holidays.
Winter Wonderland returns from Nov. 29 to Jan. 5, featuring plenty of seasonal things to do:
- A covered skating rink that visitors can enjoy regardless of the weather.
- The Redmond Lights event on Dec. 7 will fascinate you with a fireworks show, tree lighting, and luminary walk as you make your way from City Hall to the Redmond Central Connector to Redmond Town Center.
- Ride the horse carousel or holiday train, and listen to carolers as they walk in Central Street Plaza.
- Take photos with Santa, and meet his reindeer.
- And of course, you can do all your holiday shopping while you're in the festive mood.
Grab your holiday list and shop at 118 stores and while you're there take a break and dine at 28 restaurants. Enjoy Fuji Steakhouse, Dong Ting Chun, Hong Noodle, Just Poké, and the newly opened La Isla. Redmond Town Center will soon welcome Locust Cider and Brewing and My First Gym, and Evereve plans to expand on the space it already has in the shopping center.
Whether you live in the Seattle or Bellevue area, or you're visiting and staying in one of the nearby hotels, you'll always find something to do at or around Redmond Town Center. Even if you're not shopping, you're close to several local parks, including Marymoor Park at the north end of Lake Sammamish; and you're in the middle of a city that proudly hosts outdoor concerts and movies, theater performances, and sports tournaments.
Check out all of the businesses located at the Redmond Town Center, and find information about upcoming sales here.