What better way to close out the summer than with an outdoor adventure the whole family can enjoy? Canopy Tours NW Zipline Adventures, the finest ziplining experience in the Northwest, is a breathtaking excursion that will shower you and your family with memories to last a lifetime.
Canopy Tours earned a certificate of excellence from TripAdvisor in both 2018 and 2019. The ziplining company employs certified guides to send you and your family on an exhilarating adventure down six stirring ziplines—but that's not all! Your tour includes a scenic ride through the Pacific Northwest forest in a historic Unimog vehicle, two short trail hikes, and a long bride walk to cap off the adventure.
Canopy Tours NW is located on Camano Island, just one hour outside of Seattle. With affordable rates and five-star service, it's no surprise that Canopy Tours is the preferred adventure destination for residents. And what better way to make the short trip across town than in a new 2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid?
The 2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid: The first-ever Corolla Hybrid
You read that right: Toyota is taking a sharp turn towards the future with their first-ever Corolla Hybrid. With both an upgraded design and the standard Toyota Safety Sense 2.0 features to protect your family from harm. The new 2020 Toyota Corolla is made to serve you more efficiently than any other Corolla before.
- Hybrid efficiency with Corolla's modern attitude: Despite being built on the same athletic platform as its gas-powered sibling, this efficient sedan provides drivers with a whopping 52 plus mpg while still offering a plethora of exciting on-the-road features. One of these features is Sport Mode, which instantly increases your vehicle's throttle response with the simple click of a button.
- A striking design for even the most ambitious drivers: The new model for the Corolla Hybrid is lower, wider, and more aggressive than ever before. With an athletic sports mesh grille and 15-inch machined alloy wheels, you'll be hard-pressed not to ask yourself whether you're driving an energy-efficient vehicle or a sports car.
- Interior beauty, uncompromised for your benefit: Piano-black accents and soft-touch materials optimize the new Corolla Hybrid's minimum design and premium feel. With 60/40 split fold-down seats for optimal storage space, this model is certainly dressed to impress.
- Technological advancements across the board: With Apple CarPlay, an eight-inch touchscreen display, advanced climate control, and Amazon Alexa compatibility, you'll own the sleekest, most innovative piece of machinery on the block.
- Improvements under the hood for a more responsive drive: The new Corolla Hybrid's more extensive platform makes room for a redesigned, lighter body that helps to optimize efficiency. With a new 1.8 liter four-cylinder engine that was designed specifically for a hybrid application, you'll have the opportunity to own the streets while sipping gas every time you take the wheel.
The starting MSRP for the 2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid is 23,100, excluding delivery, processing, and handling fee. Tax, title, and license extra.
For more information, go to www.buyatoyota.com.