There's nothing like spring in the Pacific Northwest. As winter begins to wane, the nature surrounding us shows its beauty in more ways than one. At the Lake Wilderness Park and Arboretum, located in Maple Valley, you can immerse yourself in the outdoors with several activities and viewpoints.
At the park, you'll find trails, tennis courts, picnic tables, fields, play structures, disc golf, and fishing opportunities. It's a perfect getaway to give yourself some fresh air. It's also a fun way to spend time with family outside while practicing social distancing. The arboretum is a beautiful and educational experience that is free to everyone. Walk among the gardens and grassy areas, which are full of flowers, trees, and wildlife.
It's an easy decision to spend an afternoon at Lake Wilderness Park and Arboretum. It's a no-brainer to get there by driving the 2020 Honda CR-V Hybrid. Designed with the environment, performance, and convenience in mind, the CR-V has joined Honda's collection of hybrids to make a difference in your life and the world in general.
Features you'll love about the Honda CR-V Hybrid
- Three different drive modes control how the CR-V performs. ECON mode improves fuel efficiency, Sport mode powers up the engine, and EV mode allows the electric motor to take over completely.
- All-wheel drive comes standard on the CR-V Hybrid, which delivers 212 total system horsepower.
- Drivers can toggle on the steering wheel's regenerative braking feature, allowing the battery to charge whenever the accelerator pedal is released.
- Stay connected on the go with a wireless phone charger, a 7-inch display screen, and Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility.
- LED headlights turn on and off automatically, illuminating your drive while maintaining the theme of saving energy.
- Rain-sensing wipers prepare you for the Northwest's worst weather.
- A multi-angle rearview camera provides three different views to show you everything that's behind you.
- Sensors cover your blind spots on the rear bumper that detect vehicles you may not see.
- The Honda CR-V Hybrid comes with a five-star safety rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).
Take the Honda Hybrid Road by climbing into the 2020 Honda CR-V Hybrid. When you travel on the Hybrid Road, you are making choices that benefit the world around you. That's as easy as picking up trash on the street, making someone smile, or driving a vehicle that saves fuel and reduces carbon emissions.
MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $1,175 destination charge, and accessories. Dealer prices may vary. MSRP does not include a $395 charge for select premium colors. The $395 charge only applies to 2021 models.
Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the U.S. Department of Transportation's New Car Assessment Program. Model tested with standard side airbags (SAB).
The 40 city/35 highway/38 combined mpg rating is based on 2021 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery-pack age/condition and other factors.