These days, the car you drive matters more than ever. COVID-19 has made flying less attractive, curbside pickup more popular, and outdoor recreation even more enticing. When you go on your next family outing, Honda has the vehicle for you. One of the best parts about Honda is that they boast a whole lineup of hybrid vehicles that benefit drivers as well as the environment.
From their family to yours, Honda is prepared to get you where you want to go. Hop into any of Honda’s environmentally friendly vehicles, including the CR-V, Insight, Accord, and Clarity, and experience the difference. These hybrids utilize an electric and gas motor to maximize fuel efficiency and save you money at the pump.
Besides saving you money, hybrids are uniquely equipped with some other bonuses, including:
- Instant torque and improved acceleration
- Regenerative braking that recharges the battery when you take your foot off the gas pedal
- Low carbon emissions to reduce your impact on the environment
- High-voltage battery with limited warranty coverage for eight years
Among the Honda hybrids, the CR-V stands out as the perfect family vehicle. Its combined 38 mpg rating will help you get to work, sports, dinners and vacations without having to worry about filling up the tank all the time. The CR-V has 102.9 cubic feet of passenger volume and more cargo space behind the second row of seating. The car is compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, and it offers a wireless phone charger to keep you conveniently connected.
When you’re shopping for a family vehicle, perhaps the most important thing on your mind is safety. The CR-V comes standard with Honda Sensing, which provides several safety features to help eliminate stress and danger.
- Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS) adds braking pressure when a crash is imminent.
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM) steers and adjusts speed if you deviate from your lane.
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow maintains proper following distance between you and other vehicles.
- Traffic sign recognition uses a camera to identify certain signage and alert the driver.
In addition to Honda Sensing, a blind-spot information system, rain-sensing windshield wipers, and automatic LED headlights bolster the safety of the CR-V.
Now that you know all about Honda’s family of hybrid vehicles, there are only two things left to decide: Where are you going next with your family, and which Honda hybrid will you take to get there?
The 2020 CR-V Hybrid starts at $27,850 MSRP. Four different trim levels determine the pricing and features of the vehicle.
MSRP excludes tax, license, registration, a $1120 destination charge and accessories. MSRP does not include $395 charge for select premium colors. The $395 charge only applies to 2021 models.
The Honda CR-V Hybrid has a 40 city/35 highway/38 combined mpg rating, based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age and condition, and other factors.