Winter destinations all over the world invite guests to visit for the holidays. Imagine if you didn't have to board a plane or drive several hours. The winter village of your dreams is just a short 35-minute ferry across Elliott Bay. Whether you are looking for a respite from the holiday hustle and bustle, or for a place to surround yourself with the wonder of it all, Pleasant Beach Village is waiting for you.
Amenities and offerings
The luxurious Inn at Pleasant Beach Village features 22 suites, each uniquely furnished. It's the perfect destination for a staycation that will make you wish you could stay forever.
- Savor fresh coffee and pastries in The Marketplace
- Browse European antiques at The Barn Cat
- Sip on a curated selection of fine craft spirits at The Bottle Shop
- Enjoy the Island's Best Burger at Hammy's
- Explore the shoreline by renting a bicycle from the Inn
- Taste fine regional wines at Earth & Vine Wine Bar and dine on Chef Joe Benish's renowned local cuisine at The Beach House Bar & Grill
- Relax in the cozy splendor of your comfortable suite as the sun sets behind the Olympic Mountains
The Manor House
Bainbridge Island wasn't always a place made for weekend getaways and secluded vacations. It was once a ship-building hub and home to the world's busiest mills. Photos on the walls of the historic Tudor-style Manor House pay tribute to its history.
The Manor House has since been transformed into Bainbridge Island's premier event space. The majestic grand hall and bar, hidden loft, gorgeous fireplace, and covered patio provide a natural gathering space for events during any season, including weddings, family celebrations, and corporate events. It's the only venue on the island that offers exquisite sunset views that overlook Puget Sound.
The holidays are an extra special time at Pleasant Beach Village, with festive events and time-honored traditions.
- The whole family will enjoy gingerbread house parties at the Manor House. Show off your creativity by making the traditional holiday decoration that you can eat!
- Adults can sneak away for a holiday spirits tasting at Highside Distilling.
- Holiday dinners, plus a special Christmas Eve dinner at the Manor House are sure to delight.
- Start 2020 in style with the New Year's Eve dinner for adults only at the Manor House. Enjoy a festive buffet including prime rib, roasted salmon, and roast turkey. Then dance the night away and on into midnight, with a champagne toast to the new year!
There's so much to do at Pleasant Beach Village, you'll never want to leave. Good thing, starting in early 2020, 12 new luxury condominiums will be added as the Village continues to expand. Eventually, Pleasant Beach will feature additional condominiums, European-style townhomes, and private residential homes available through Windermere Real Estate.
Food, lodging, parties, and the ultimate getaway are waiting for you at Pleasant Beach Village. Discover all your options at pleasantbeachvillage.com.