Sure, a glass of wine or a beer is a nice way to unwind – but every now and then you deserve a happy hour that’s a little more...hmmm. What’s the word? Refined! Kelly Sparks of Queen Bee Mixology is graciously sharing a new cocktail with us every week, just in time for Happy Hour. Queen Bee is raising the bar for cocktails made at home with recipes that are both easy – and delicious! Want more? Connect with Queen Bee Mixology on social media for extra recipes and behind-the-scenes content.
The Armoiselle is a fancy floral drink Queen Bee found during one of her travels at the Louvre Hotel in Paris, France! Garnished with frozen rose bud, this cocktail is almost too pretty to drink!
- 1.5 oz Plantation Pineapple Rum
- 1 oz Grapefruit White Vermouth
- 5 oz Green Chartreuse
- Rose bud ice cube
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Put dried edible rose bud into ice tray
- Fill ice tray with water
- Let freeze overnight
- Add 1.5 oz Plantation Pineapple Rum, 1 oz Grapefruit White Vermouth, 5 oz Green Chartreuse and ice to shaker
- Shake ingredients until chilled
- Strain into serving glass
- Garnish with frozen rose bud