Sure, a glass of wine or a beer is a nice way to unwind – but every now and then you deserve a happy hour that’s a little more...hmmm. What’s the word? Refined! Kelly Sparks of Queen Bee Mixology is graciously sharing a new cocktail with us every week, just in time for Happy Hour. Queen Bee is raising the bar for cocktails made at home with recipes that are both easy – and delicious! Want more? Connect with Queen Bee Mixology on social media for extra recipes and behind-the-scenes content.
To give an ordinary Bloody Mary an extra flavor boost, we use Devil Dave's Bloody Mary Seasoning Sticks with Pepper Vodka. This makes a delicious drink with only three ingredients. Add some olives and candied bacon and you got yourself the breakfast of champions!
- 2 oz. Pepper Vodka or plain Vodka
- Tomato Juice
- 1 stick Pack of Devil Dave’s Bloody Mary Seasoning
- Combine ingredients and shaker and shaking glass
- Add ice to shaking glass, then 2 oz Pepper Vodka
- Fill glass to top with tomato juice. Juice of 1/2 lime, freshly squeezed, 1 Devil Dave Seasoning stick
- Gently toss ingredients between shaker and shaking glass. Pour contents into drinking glass. Garnish with bacon, olives, and lime wedge.